Celebrating Mother Nature, this ring adds a beautiful element to our best selling Nature Collection. Featuring a silver band with a tiny, gold bee creating a delicate, two toned look!
Available in sizes 6,7,8, and 9 (see below for how to measure to find your size!)
Materials: Silver Alloy, Brass
How to Measure Your Ring Size:
- Wrap string or paper around the base of your finger.
- Mark the point where the ends meet with a pen.
- Measure the string or paper with a ruler (mm).
- Pick the closest measurement on the ring size chart below to find your ring size:
|Circumference (cm)||Ring Size|
Finger size will fluctuate:
Heat and physical activity can affect the size of your fingers. When measuring your ring size, make sure you measure at room temperature.
Typically bigger is better:
If your size sits between two, go with the larger size. It’s better to have a more room than compression.
- If unsure, please feel free to contact us with size questions and we are happy to help!